Stock No. 118
Stock No. 118
Protek offers a premium selection of handline nozzles that are designed for all fire ground needs. Our suite of Selectable Gallonage Nozzles, Multi-Purpose Nozzles, Automatic Nozzles and Constant Gallonage Nozzles offer a versatile range of flow-control settings, suitable for various industrial, municipal and marine applications. Our High Pressure Nozzles provide powerful penetration through masonry walls and most hidden trouble spots. Our unique Shockless Nozzles significantly reduce fire fighter fatigue by reducing reaction torque.
In addition, we offer a wide range of Foam Nozzles, featuring inbuilt eductors, high-pressure applications, foam pattern control and dual agent flexibility, suitable for various foam types, including AFFF, AR/AFFF, Class A and Haz Mat foams.
All nozzles are compatible with Protek's Foam Aspirating Tubes. All Protek nozzles are NFPA compliant.
- Combination pattern nozzle with versatile multiple flow settings
- Produces straight stream for maximum reach and superb wide fog pattern for optimum fire fighter protection
- Available in tip only and shutoff combinations
- Standard operating pressure at 100 psi (7 bar), optional 85 psi (6 bar) or 75 psi (5 bar)
- Minimal maintenance reflected in robust design, precision machining and quality materials
- Standard NH inlet or optional BIM / Machino / Storz inlets
- Conforms to all aspects NFPA 1964 (Spray Nozzles, Shutoffs and Tips)